The Indoor Training Area provides a unique indoor athletics training and competition venue for the South West of Scotland. It also provides a high quality training facility for a large number of sport clubs and physical activity groups.
This area allows all weather training for throws, jumps, speed, agility and power with the option of using the strength and conditioning equipment. The area also caters for cricket, martial arts, pre-season training sessions for football and rugby, all-ability cycling and race running and is open to all physical activity groups.
• Mondo Sportflex Super X Performance surface
• 6 lane 63m sprints straight
• Dividing nets to allow for separate training areas
• Two sets of throwing nets
• Two sets of cricket nets
• Long and triple jump facilities
• Adjacent to strength and conditioning area