The Ayrshire Athletics Arena is ideally located on Kilmarnock’s Queens Drive offering excellent direct transportation links from the M77 and A71 allowing easy access for those travelling within the West of Scotland and beyond.
International visitors are less than 20 minutes away from Prestwick Airport and less than 35 minutes from Glasgow International Airport.
Parking is available on site within the facility’s main car park and additional spaces are available at an overflow car park at Scott Ellis Playing Fields. From Scott Ellis, pedestrians can access the facility by following the footpath next to the cricket ground and by crossing the footbridge over the river.
• There are 6 accessible parking spaces available in front of the building providing the closest direct route to the main reception
• 8 accessible parking spaces within the main car park
• Main car park is situated to the right as you enter the facility
• 118 car parking spaces available in main car park
• Additional spaces available in an overflow car park at Scott Ellis
• The overflow car park is linked to the main building by a footbridge
• Coach drop-off point at front of building with coach parking at Scott Ellis