Take Your Own Fitness Class

East Ayrshire Leisure allows you to take a commercial hall hire at every facility.

The minimum qualification you need to work as a fitness instructor and take your own classes are either:

• A Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing

• A Level 2 Certificate in teaching Exercise and Fitness

• or any other relevant fitness qualification

You will also need:

• Current First aid certificate (including CPR)

• Public Liability Insurance

As a Fitness Class Instructor, you will be dealing with members of the public on a regular basis and it is therefore essential that you have the appropriate and required insurances.

You have a duty of care for all clients you instruct. A PVG clearance will also be required if you want to work with children.