Santa's Magical Express Train & Show
|Date||Occurs 24/11/2018 - 23/12/2018|
If you always wanted to ride the Polar Express but Tom Hanks never chose to stop by your house, have we got a treat in store for you!
Ok, it doesn’t involve Tom Hanks but it's still a merry ride! Come on a magical train adventure and see a festive show with Santa and his elves after you go reindeer-spotting through the wintry forests of Dean Castle.
- One single or family ticket
- Board Santa’s Magical Express train and travel through the secret forest of Dean Castle on a special Christmas adventure
- Keep your eyes peeled to see if you can spot Santa’s cheeky elves who will be hiding along the way
- Santa’s reindeers have gone on strike and are also hiding in the woods! Can you spot them?
- The fun doesn’t stop when the train stops – you’re invited to see a fantastic show with Santa and his elves!
- Dean Castle Country Park boasts a beautiful 14th century castle, great woodland walks and a four-star rating from Visit Scotland
Terrific TripAdvisor feedback
“The park was beautiful, well-looked after and clean. The staff in the restaurant were polite, friendly and genuinely lovely people. I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious meal or just a lovely country walk.”
“Set within beautiful Dean Park, this castle is one if the best local attractions in Kilmarnock – filled with lots of interesting medieval items and kids love it.”
“The country park is an excellent place to walk and has recently been updated with a new café and the grounds updated to include a pond.”
Dean Castle & Country Park
- Dean Road
- East Ayrshire
- KA3 1XB
- Tel: 01563 554734
|Sunday:||Grounds Open. Castle Closed|
|Monday:||Grounds Open. Castle Closed|
|Tuesday:||Grounds Open. Castle Closed|
|Wednesday:||Grounds Open. Castle Closed|
|Thursday:||Grounds Open.Castle Closed|
|Friday:||Grounds Open. Castle Closed|
|Saturday:||Grounds Open. Castle Closed|
|Disabled toilet facilities||Yes|
|Temporary displays & changing exhibitions||Yes|
|Events & workshops||Yes|
|Car parking nearby||Yes|
|Disabled access (limited to parts of castle)||Yes|
|School & group visits welcome by appointment||Yes|