River Ayr Way Challenge
|Date||Occurs 14/09/2019 - 14/09/2019|
- 40 mile ultra marathon through some of Ayrshire's most spectacular scenery
- your chance to discover a little-known corner of Scotland
- food, fruit, cold drinks and a friendly welcome at checkpoints every 10 miles
- water stations every 5 miles
- drop-bags conveyed to checkpoints
- rucksacks conveyed to the finish
- transport to the start of the race from Ayr or Kilmarnock
You may also like
Discover more about these impressive flying mammals.
Discover more about bats extraordinary behaviours and abilities
Scott Ellis Nature Reserve - meet at Ayrshire Athletics Arena
SCott Ellis Nature Reserve - Build your own beastie home to take away
Test your navigation skills - Scott Ellis Nature Reserve - meet at Ayrshire Athletics Arena
Uncover the hidden world of our most elusive wildlife.
National Play Day held at Kay Park, Kilmarnock
Discover nature’s kaleidoscope of colours on our crafty woodland adventure.
Family event suitable for children aged 6 and over.Booking Essential 14 Aug at 1pm until 15 Aug at 10am Adults £20 / Children £15 (U15 yrs) / Family £60 (2 adults 2 kids) Croilburn -Whitelee
3 day sports coaching camp - for all ages and parents with children - Booking essential
Seek out hidden clues about the secretive animals at Scott Ellis Nature Reserve
WHITELEE WIND FARM - 0141 614 0962 or e: email@example.com