Contact UsQueens Drive
Ayrshire Athletics Arena
The Ayrshire Athletics Arena is set amongst a sporting environment of athletics, cricket, rugby, judo, gymnastics and football facilities in Kilmarnock’s very own Sports Park boasting a UK Athletics Class A outdoor athletics facility.
It has been designed to meet the highest of training and competition requirements for a wide range of athletes, sports clubs, schools and community groups.
• 400m outdoor track with Mondo Sportflex Super X Performance surface
• 6 lane 63m sprints straight with Mondo Sportflex Super X Performance surface
• Indoor and outdoor long and triple jump facilities
• Throwing areas - Shot putt/discus/javelin/hammer
• Multipurpose area for sprinting, hurdling, fitness, race running and all ability cycling - all ability bikes available
• 2 bay indoor cricket cage
• Strength and conditioning area - specialist performance equipment
• Changing and shower rooms
• First Aid/Physiotherapy room - for hire
• Physiotherapy room - for hire
• 3 Accessible/Assisted changing and shower room
• Car Parking
• General purpose room – suitable for meetings, small functions and low impact fitness classes.
• Kitchen - for hire
• Charity Events
• Birthday Parties
Available by appointment
For those attending events at the Ayrshire Athletics Arena please note that event parking is available a short walk from the facility. Additional parking facilities are available at Scott Ellis Playing Fields.
To locate Scott Ellis Playing Fields from the AAA take Queen’s Drive (A735) towards Kilmarnock town centre, after the second roundabout take a right turn on to New Mill Road at the first set of traffic signals. Follow New Mill Road to its end at the Playing Fields
|Disabled toilet facilities||Yes|
|Available for hire||Yes|
|Meeting rooms available for hire||Yes|