Synthetic Grass Pitches Re-Open
We would like to offer a warm welcome back to all our customers and hope that as time progresses, we can return to normal conditions but in the meantime we have introduced a number of control measures which must be adhered to at all times to keep users and staff as safe as possible. Please take the time to read the information below.
Mon – Thurs 6pm-9pm
Auchinleck Leisure Centre / Grange Leisure Centre / Loudon Leisure Centre
St Joseph’s Leisure Centre / Stewarton Sports Centre
We will be opening our pitches as of Mon 27 July for limited access and bookings. Bookings for all venues should be completed by calling 01563 555226 or 01563 555227 on Thurs 23 & Fri 24 July between 4pm - 7pm.
Please do not attempt to contact or visit your local venue as they are currently still closed.
Bookings will be for 50 mins to allow safe entry and exit from the pitches.
We will be offering a 5 week block booking from the w/b Mon 27 July to w/e Sun 30 Aug.
Please note any bookings for this time frame will have no implications on our Registration week which will commence Mon 24 Aug.
Please note no bookings will be accepted via social media.
All payments must be received at the time off booking over the phone, with no payments being accepted onsite.
We will be offering a 30% discount on our prices to support you back into training. To take advantage of this discount you must book at least one session per week for the 5 week period. Cost will be £14.90 per half pitch.
*Please note this discount offer will only be available if you take out a 5 week block between the dates mentioned above
Booking are non-refundable or transferable.If the booking is cancelled by East Ayrshire Leisure you will be contacted and offered a refund.
- We ask that if you develop any symptoms associated with COVID-19 prior to your session/class that you cancel.
- Should you develop any symptoms following your session/class you follow the Scottish Government Contract-Tracing guidelines. https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/test-and-protect/coronavirus-covid-19-contact-tracing.
- In line with Scottish Government recommendations if you have never booked with us before we will ask you for some basic personal details to set up a profile with us at the time of booking.
- Please note should you be unable to attend a session/class due to self-isolating we can offer to move your booking to an alternative date.
- If you are in the highest risk (shielding) group outlined by the government, then you should stay at home. Categories outlined here https://www.gov.scot/publications/covid-shielding/pages/highest-risk-classification/
Please take note of the following information & safety measures and ensure that they are adhered to at all times.
- Travel restrictions outlined by the Scottish Government should always be adhered to. https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-staying-at-home-and-away-from-others/pages/exercise/
- You should not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your pre-booked slot/class
- You should arrive ready to participate in the booking.
- You MUST queue outside the SGP at the appropriate markings until such time a member of staff allows you to enter.
- We recommend bringing your own hand sanitiser for use during your visit
- At the end of your booking you are expected to leave the site immediately.
- Toilet facilities and changing rooms will not be available but physical distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- You should follow all signposted instructions and any one-way systems.
- Physical distancing rules outlined by the Scottish Government should always be adhered to. https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-covid-19-physical-distancing
Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Our synthetic grass pitches will be phased open from Mon 27 July for organised contact sport for children and young people (u18’s) subject to guidance.
- Bookings will be on a first come first served basis. (just to reiterate this 5 week block as no bearing on our normal registration process)
- All clubs MUST ensure they have completed relevant risk assessments and adhere to all guidance issued by the Scottish Government and National Governing Bodies. https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/footba…/return-to-football-hub/
- No competitive matches will be allowed.
- No non-club play will be allowed.
- No adult football will be allowed.
- Details on our registration week will be issued in due course.
As stated, it is our ambition to return to fitness in a safe and responsible manner and all the above, whilst restrictive, is designed to achieve this aim. We do need the support and patience of our customers in these difficult times and we hope you will respect that our staff are keen to assist but East Ayrshire Leisure will not allow them to be placed in a position of unacceptable risk. The information above has been prepared to meet the Scottish Government guidelines. East Ayrshire Leisure reserve the right to remove any individual who is found to be knowingly in breach of the guidance or the spirit of this guidance and will not hesitate to do so.
Finally, please be reassured that we will be carefully monitoring the implementation and impact of these controls and will amend and improve practice for the benefit of all wherever and whenever possible.