Annanhill Golf Course Is Open
Annanhill Golf Course is open daily from 8.30am - 6pm
We would like to offer a warm welcome back to all our customers and hope that as time progresses, we can return to normal playing conditions but in the meantime we have introduced a number of control measures which must be adhered to at all times to keep players and staff as safe as possible. Please take the time to read the information below.
**Please note that the 1st hole at Annanhill Golf Course will be temporarily shortened while necessary works are carried out. The hole will remain as a Par 4 under local rules so please take this into consideration when playing your shot. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your co-operation and understanding while these works are underway.
Following guidance issued by Scottish Golf, we are pleased to announce that groups of 3 golfers with up to 3 households represented (subject to mixing with only 2 households in a day) can now play in one group provided they adhere to the Government’s physical distancing rules. This will come into effect from Wednesday 23rd June 2020.
At this time we will not be introducing 4 balls.
All other measures remain the same at this stage.
Season tickets are priced at £210 / £125 conc (65yrs+, unemployed, disabled, full time students, under 18’s & carers) and can be purchased from the Starter’s Office - 01563 521512
PAY & PLAY
Payment and tee off times for Pay and Play can also be made by telephoning the Starter’s Office on 01563 521512. A round will cost £22/£12 conc
Season tickets will be valid until 31st March 2021 and have been discounted to reflect the late start to the season.
- Season ticket holders can book tee times 7 days in advance
- Pay and play can book 48 hours in advance
- All pay and play must be paid for at the time of booking
- No cash or card payments can be taking at the starter’s office, all payment must be over the phone.
- In line with Scottish Government recommendations we will be required to obtain basic personal details for each booking so if you have never played with us before please contact the starter’s office on 01563 521512 in advance of your round so we can set up your profile.
- We ask that if you develop any symptoms associated with COVID-19 prior to your scheduled round, that you cancel and should you develop any symptoms following your round that you inform us immediately to allow contact tracing. You can do this by contacting the Starter's Office on 01563 521512.
- Please note there will be no refunds for season tickets should you need to self-isolate. Should you be unable to attend a pay and pay session we can offer you an alternative date free of charge.
Please take note of the following information & safety measures and ensure that they are adhered to at all times.
- Tee times will be at 10 minute intervals
- Tee times MUST be pre-booked via the telephone. Golfers turning up to ‘pay and play’ will be turned away without exception
- You should not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your pre-booked tee time
- You should arrive changed and change your shoes in the car park
- You should check-in at the Starters Office. If playing in a pair only one person should approach the Starters Office window to give the names of the players
- You should follow all signposted instructions and any one-way systems
- We recommend bringing your own hand sanitiser for use during your game
- At the end of your game you are expected to leave the site within 15 minutes. If you are able to leave immediately please do so
- Toilet facilities will not be available.
- The practice putting green will remain closed until further notice
- The Locker Room will remain closed until further notice. Should you require to retrieve any equipment please contact the starters office to book an appointment.
- Buggies (including personal) and golf boards will not be available for hire until further notice
- Travel restrictions outlined by the Scottish Government should always be adhered to. https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-staying-at-home-and-away-from-others/pages/exercise/
- Physical distancing rules outlined by the Scottish Government should always be adhered to. https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-covid-19-physical-distancing
- If you are in the highest risk (shielding) group outlined by the government, then you should stay at home. Categories outline here https://www.gov.scot/publications/covid-shielding/pages/highest-risk-classification/
- Social golf is permitted, competitive golf is not recommended, unless appropriate measures as per the R&A guidelines can be implemented by the club.
- Please walk in the direction of play
- Tee markers will be identified on the ground with red, yellow and white paint. Please ensure you play off the correct markers.
- You must be ready to tee off at your allotted time, anyone who is late will not be permitted to play
- You will not be allowed to start on the 3rd tee to avoid unnecessary congestion
- It is your responsibility to observe the 2-metre social distancing rule from your playing partner and any other person whom you should come across on the golf course
- You should in general observe the normal rules of golf and etiquette when on the course other than where amended to meet current guidance
- You should not touch or remove the flagstick on each hole, the holes will be modified to make retrieval of the ball easy. Remember not every putt needs to be holed out in casual golf.
- There will be no rakes in bunkers, please do your best to smooth the sand with your club or feet to help other golfers. You are permitted to carry a personal collapsible rake if you wish as long as you do not share it with others.
- Following play of a hole, do not enter the next teeing area until all the members of the group in front have played their tee-shots and exited the teeing area.
- There will be no drinking water available please bring your own water bottle
- Do not share equipment, food or drink with other players during your round.
- Please take any litter home as bins on the course will be unavailable
As stated, it is our ambition to return to golf in a safe and responsible manner and all the above, whilst restrictive, is designed to achieve this aim. We do need the support and patience of our customers in these difficult times and we hope you will respect that our staff are keen to assist but East Ayrshire Leisure will not allow them to be placed in a position of unacceptable risk. The information above has been prepared to meet the Scottish Government/Scottish Golf Guidance. East Ayrshire Leisure reserve the right to remove any individual who is found to be knowingly in breach of the guidance or the spirit of this guidance and will not hesitate to do so.
Finally, please be reassured that we will be carefully monitoring the implementation and impact of these controls and will amend and improve practice for the benefit of all wherever and whenever possible.
If you wish to become a member of the club, an annual membership is £120 or £60 for frontline workers. To apply for a club membership, please email AgcSecretary@mail.com or email@example.com.
Front line workers are classed as;
Health & social care: such as doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics and social workers.
Education and childcare: such as those in the social care sector, teachers, specialist education professionals.
Key public services: such as those working in the justice system, religious staff or charity staff.
Local & national government: such as those working in the payment of benefits.
Food & goods provisions: such as workers in the food production and distribution supply chain, as well as those in sales and delivery. This also includes those who work in the production of hygiene and medical goods.
Public safety & national security: such as the police, Ministry of Defence civilians, armed forces, fire service employees, security, prison and probation staff
Please note that we are not issuing score cards at the moment but you can download Hole 19 from the App Store or Google Play. You can view the score card by clicking on the button below.