* The Lugar Water Trail is closed between the Barony A Frame and Ochiltree. This is due to damage caused by the recent high water levels which has resulted in sections of the path being unpassable.
* Due to an electrical fault and holiday commitments, the South Mobile will not be in operation until 8th Dec.
* Annanhill Golf Course will be closed until Thursday. The course is unplayable due to snow and ice and will have to thaw before the course is reopened.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
East Ayrshire Leisure Trust improves the enjoyment, quality of life, health and wellbeing of communities and visitors to the area. Through an innovative, welcoming and ambitious programme of cultural, sport and outdoor activities we operate a huge portfolio of libraries, galleries, museums, community venues, sport/fitness facilities, performing arts spaces, a theatre and concert hall, country park with medieval castle, golf course and a vast network of paths and outdoor spaces.
Delivering a first class service to our customers we are widely recognised as a provider that is firmly committed to listening to our customers, local residents, visitors and partners and developing facilities and services that meet their needs.
Ensuring that Leisure is truly at the heart of every community, we focus on developing and challenging existing and new business opportunities fulfilling our strategic and charitable objectives whilst being committed to environmental best practice and the promotion of sustainability and biodiversity.
East Ayrshire Leisure Trust is an organisation that aspires to the highest standards in everything that we do. This is why we have adopted the following values that will be embedded into our organisation through all of our service delivery, customer and partner engagement and our staff recognition, development and training:
- Being honest and demonstrating integrity at all times
- Engaging and inclusive with our people, partners and communities
- Striving for continuous improvement by being ambitious and aspirational in all that we do
- Taking responsibility and being accountable for our organisation and our service delivery
East Ayrshire Leisure is registered as a charity with the office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (No SC043987) VAT Reg: 164 5945 79 and we are a Fairtrade employer. We are also a member of Community Leisure UK
Find out more about our Vision, Mission and Values as well as more about working for us here