Click the Link Below to View our Summer Activities Programme
East Ayrshire Leisure is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (Charity No: SCO43987) and meets the requirements of the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR). On 1st July 2013 East Ayrshire Leisure assumed responsibility for the operation and management of a range of cultural, countryside and sports facilities and services.
The purposes of the organisation include:
• To advance the arts, heritage, culture and science;
• To advance public participation in sport;
• To provide recreational facilities and organise recreational activities with such facilities/activities being made available to members of the public at large with the object of improving their conditions of life;
• To advance education;
• To advance health;
• To advance citizenship and/or community development (which may include the promotion of civic responsibility, volunteering, the voluntary sector and/or and the efficiency and effectiveness of charities);
• To relieve those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage;
• To promote, establish, operate and/or support other similar schemes and projects which further charitable purposes;
As a charitable organisation East Ayrshire Leisure’s main purpose is to deliver inspiring cultural, countryside, community and sport services and experiences to support East Ayrshire’s communities’ aspirations in a way that has a focus on ensuring equality of opportunity and access for all.
East Ayrshire Leisure is responsible for the operation and management of sports facilities and pitches, a country park and Core Path Network, libraries, museums, collections, arts venues and town halls and will provide sports, heritage, arts and countryside development programmes, health and fitness and outdoor learning.
East Ayrshire Leisure is registered as a charity with the office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (No SC043987) VAT Reg: 164 5945 79 and we are a Fairtrade employer.