Working for Us
East Ayrshire Leisure is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (Charity No: SCO43987) whose main purpose is to deliver inspiring cultural, countryside and sporting services and experiences for local residents and visitors to the area.
We are an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including flexible working and a competitive pension scheme. We are committed to your personal development and helping you gain and enhance the skills and knowledge you need to carry out your job to the highest standards.
We focus on delivering a first class service to our customers with our key qualities and behaviours outlined below.
Our Values and Behaviours
Being honest and demonstrating integrity at all times
- I am open and honest and able to admit when I am wrong
- I am always honest in my communications with colleagues and customers
- I am helpful and polite and treat customers and colleagues fairly and with respect
- I reflect honestly on my work practices and behaviours
Engaging and inclusive with our people, partners and communities
- I actively listen to customers, colleagues and partners
- I show empathy and am able to put myself in other people’s shoes
- I demonstrate a positive attitude towards diversity
- I care about employees’ and colleagues’ achievements
Striving for continuous improvement by being ambitious and aspirational in all that we do
- I actively seek new ideas and approaches and share them with colleagues
- I work pro-actively and take initiative in all tasks
- I embrace new technologies to improve services
- I take pride in my role and strive to be the best that I can be
Taking responsibility and being accountable
- I have a positive attitude to work and challenge negative attitudes
- I am aware of, and take responsibility for, how my emotions affect other people
- I always display responsible behaviour
- I am an ambassador for East Ayrshire Leisure Trust
If you think you possess these qualities,then have a look at our latest vacancies
We are also currently looking for a Product Design / Architectural / Visual Art / Craft
Engagement Facilitator (Freelance) to devise a school engagement programme and deliver it to a select number of schools in Kilmarnock.