* The Lugar Water Trail is closed between the Barony A Frame and Ochiltree. This is due to damage caused by the recent high water levels which has resulted in sections of the path being unpassable.
* Due to an electrical fault and holiday commitments, the South Mobile will not be in operation until 8th Dec.
* Annanhill Golf Course will be closed until Thursday. The course is unplayable due to snow and ice and will have to thaw before the course is reopened.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Freedom of Information Requests
The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (“the Act”) enables any person to obtain information from Scottish public authorities. This legal right of access includes all types of ‘recorded’ information held by Scottish public authorities. From 1st January 2005 any person who makes a request for information must be provided with it, subject to certain conditions.
Model Publication Scheme 2021
The Act requires Scottish public authorities to adopt and maintain a publication scheme which has the approval of the Scottish Information Commissioner, and publish information in accordance with that scheme. The publication scheme must:
- Publish the classes of information that the authority makes routinely available
- Tell the public how to access the information and whether information is available free of charge or on payment
East Ayrshire Leisure has adopted the Model Publication Scheme 2021 which has been produced and approved by the Scottish Information Commissioner.
Open & Accountable
It is East Ayrshire Leisure’s policy to be open and accountable in respect of its approach to policy formulation and delivery of services. It is important to know that East Ayrshire Leisure already places a large amount of information in the Dick Institute and community libraries.
In addition, a considerable amount of information about our services and activities (including the Publication Scheme) is published on the website. When seeking information about East Ayrshire Leisure, please make full use of this website, to find out whether the information you are looking for is already available online.
If you are unable to find the information by these means, East Ayrshire Leisure is happy to assist you through its Freedom of Information Service. For information on how to use the service, and what it involves, see ‘Making a Freedom of Information Request’
But, please remember, if the information you require has already been made available to the public in other ways, East Ayrshire Leisure will normally refer you back to that source.
Making a Request
In order to facilitate your request, we require some details from you, to ensure we are able to provide you with the information you are requesting (We require a name and address to be able to contact you. An email address will suffice, provided we can email the information to you).
Please include the following:
Name, Address, Tel Number, Email and the information you require.
Please be as specific as possible so we can get the correct information for you
Please email the required information to:
J, Biggart, Corporate Services, East Ayrshire Leisure, Dower House, Dean Castle Country Park, Dean Road, Kilmarnock, KA3 1XB.